High Blood Pressure Diet
To treat High Blood Pressure , medication alone is not enough. It also requires a combination of diet, exercise, Yoga and alcohol withdrawal to achieve significant results. Among them, the High Blood Pressure Diet is the most important. Hypertensive patients have a significant improvement in their condition after taking a combination of medication and paying attention to eating habits.
1. Reduce salt to many hypertensive patients are eating too much salt makes blood pressure rise, it is necessary to carefully control the amount of salt absorbed, at least to last five weeks than during, the effect was more significant. Experiments have shown that total abstinence from salt may increase blood cholesterol, and it is ideal to absorb 3 to 5 grams a day.
2. Supplementary potassium: Potassium ions can cause vasodilation, reduced blood pressure, high damage caused on vascular endothelial cells, while effect discharge of salt. Therefore, patients with hypertension should absorb no less than 60 mg of potassium per day to prevent heart pulse irregularities, and can also effectively prevent blood pressure and blood vessel-related diseases. All kinds of fresh fruits and vegetables contain potassium, but patients with poor renal function should not absorb too much potassium, so as not to increase the burden on the kidneys.
3. Fish oil The pure fatty acids contained in fish oil have a certain effect of lowering blood pressure, but it should not be taken in large quantities for a long time, otherwise it will increase the blood fat content and produce adverse effects. High Blood Pressure Diet is best
4. High-fiber dietary fibers very helpful for the treatment of many diseases. Although there is no report that fiber can lower blood pressure, it can reduce the body’s cholesterol content, which is helpful to the treatment of high blood pressure.
5. Alcohol cessation Studies have shown that there is a direct relationship between high alcohol and high blood pressure, and 10% of high blood pressure patients are caused by excessive alcoholism. For hypertensive patients, it is recommended that the daily intake of alcohol should be less than 1 ounce, which is about 24 ounces of beer or 8 ounces of wine. A small amount of alcohol can reduce the chance of suffering from coronary artery disease, and can also increase the high-density lipoprotein that is beneficial to the human body, which has the function of protecting the heart, but the amount of alcohol absorbed must be carefully controlled.
In addition to paying attention to diet, it is best to quit smoking, reduce the risk of other blood vessel diseases caused by high blood pressure, plus appropriate exercise, are very helpful for the treatment and control of high blood pressure. Follow More eat High Blood Pressure Diet food.